Monday, November 29, 2010

Review of Petrillos Italian Kitchen


My visit to Petrillo’s was the first time I have been to an Italian restaurant. I didn’t what to expect. Going in, it felt like I was in someone’s dining room. Everyone was so friendly. My waitress was very attentive and made sure I was ok. My roommates and I ordered a variety of food so that we could get a feeling for everything that they were offering. We started off with a Greek salad. It was different because I never had pickles and hots in a salad. Since I was the only one that was 21 in the group, I also got to taste wine. I learned a lot about wine. The waitress had a great knowledge of everything.

We ended ordering chicken caprese, which is sautéed chicken, fresh mozzarella and tomato in light marina; marinated steak tips; and linguini alla olio, which is linguini tossed in garlic and extra virgin oil.

The prices were reasonable, considering the portions. There was a lot of food. We didn’t finish it. Overall, I would rate Petrillo’s with 5 stars. Everything was to my satisfaction. I would definitely go back, and I recommend the restaurant to anyone for a date. Although it’s not the best atmosphere for small children, it would be a great place for a family occasion, as well.

Petrillo’s Italian Kitchen
6 Foster St
Peabody, MA 01960

On facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Peabody-MA/Petrillos-Italian-Kitchen/283991839362

No comments:

Post a Comment